 Trains / 21491
Re: Draft of a new driver wheel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 06:52:48 GMT

It leaves me wondering, how much would you pay?  What is a fair price?

It's hard to tell what a "fair" price is, because I have no idea what the
tooling cost will be, nor how many of them can be realistically sold at
which price point.

I would like to buy three to six pairs of them, maybe more, but that depends
on price. At $10 a pair I would probably stay with tree pairs, when the
price is more like $5 a pair, I would certainly purchase more than six
pairs.

Don't know whether this is realistic or helpful ...

Greetings

Horst