 Trains / 21477
Re: Draft of a new driver wheel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 14:20:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Teunis Davey wrote: snip
   Being this , was any AFOL planing to start making some new steam train wheels? In RED,BLACK & GRAY. As I would like to get some . I’m guessing that they won’t be cheap. As A mould would have to be made. Perfect design BEN !! Many thanks , Teunis.

To answer your question, Yes. Based on some ‘inside’ information, somebody is making train drive wheels. I’ve heard they will be available for purchase certainly before christmas.

It leaves me wondering, how much would you pay? What is a fair price?

Cheers.

Ben Fleskes