 Trains / 21399
Re: Draft of a new driver wheel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:57:38 GMT

I suspect that you have to do the same explaining when someone comments on
the gorgeous monorails that many clubs use in their layouts...

"Oh that? It is a bunch of monorail set and parts from the lat 80's - but
Lego no longer produces them..."

"John Gerlach" <gmltc_j1@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote in message • news:HnHFx5.1w4J@lugnet.com...
I don't see a problem with a third-party product if the quality is good. • I can
definitely forsee having to explain to *everyone* who looks at our train • layout
that these wheels are NOT a Lego product.  But, I could live with that -
especially if those people could buy them easily.  (Bricklink store, • perhaps?)

JohnG, GMLTC