 Trains / 12367
Re: August Surprise...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 06:09:11 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Stephen Altbacker writes:
No John, that was a mistake.

You will have to keep up-- that's spelled "misteak" around here.

I promise to "mark-up" my jokes with <JOKE> tags from now on so that you
will know when to laugh.

Or not.

Oh, that's right, humor is expressly forbidden in this news group.

Just sarcasm.  And you catch on so well.

Play well, John, play well.
You can say that again.

-John

-BrewB

John Neal wrote in message <3B53A274.FCC61A55@uswest.net>...

Stephen Altbacker wrote:

<snip>..."Ben" Benecke. ...<snip>

Just a question-- this is about the fourth time you have butchered Ben
*BENEKE*'s name.  Or is this some more of that subtle humor here that I'm
missing?

-John