 Events / BrickFest / 420
Re: August Surprise...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 09:32:35 GMT

Hop-Frog, you will be happy to know I asked about the Cypress Trees
specifically with you in mind.  I asked about foliage and gave the
example of the recent Ebay auction for 12 trees for $110 and stated
that that should be a good indication of demand for such.  Brad stated
that it was an indication that 1 person was willing to pay that much,
but maybe not overall desirability.  He did state that more foliage
was in the works.  Personally I could care less, as trees do not grow
well in the vacuum of space :)

--
Overkill is the only sure kill.

SR

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes:
While we waited... more foilage IS on the list for production, LD • is aware
"do you look at what people buy on eBay? (asked as a followup)" • Yes. It's
not a totally accurate factor... does 1 person buying 6 cypress for • 110 mean
that there is a huge market at 50 cents a tree? Not necessarily. • There are
other factors.

Larry, this post of yours was almost incoherent!

But I think I spot the word "foliage" in there -- any chance we can • know
what is in the works?  I mean, if you can spill the beans on • Metroliner and
the other car -- what can it hurt to tell us what variety of foliage • we can
expect?  I want to have bucks set aside for all of the above...

And for it is worth, it was 6 service pack of Cypress trees and • therefore 12
trees in all. And what happened to 1000 Cypress trees for $200 USD? • hehehe...

=oP

-- Hop-Frog (the increasingly less than wealthy froggy -- see • below!)

P.S. To Maggie Cambron: She is getting her Surf and Turf meal • tonight,
okay?! It's gonna run me over $200 dammit! AND she wants to be taken • to
Power Exchange afterwards as well! ::grumble, grumble::