 Events / BrickFest / 409
Re: August Surprise...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 21:45:21 GMT

Kevin & All,

He diddn't say they lost the dies for the track, he said they
couldn't make the motors anymore.  Maybe the company that supplied
the parts went out of business?

Definate possibility. That is too bad, I would have loved seeing either the
6399 or 6990 monorail come back. Those would have been ideal. Well, I hope
maybe they can pull our the straight monorail mold and maybe make a 10 pack
or something. Even the monrail carsbeds would be a plus.

Still a great announcement overall, I wonder what they will release in terms
of town / space.

Scott S.