 Events / BrickFest / 425
Re: August Surprise...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 20:24:49 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Scott Sanburn writes:

- snip -

Still a great announcement overall, I wonder what they will release in terms
of town / space.

Personally, I think of the Metroliner as being a town set.  Sure it's a
train, but trains are a part of town, IMO.  Otherwise, I think 6390 Main
Street would be a good candidate.  (It even makes use of some SNOT building
techniques.)  6394 would also be cool.

As for space, I would like to see 497 Galaxy Explorer.  I would have picked
something Blacktron (or the M-Tron stuff, which I like for some odd reason),
but the classic space stuff just seems more, uhm, "universal".

Scott S.
--

Bryan "saving for the Metroliner" Beckwith