 Events / BrickFest / 407
Re: August Surprise...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 18:38:15 GMT

He diddn't say they lost the dies for the track, he said they
couldn't make the motors anymore.  Maybe the company that supplied
the parts went out of business?

KL

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

Metroliner!

Serious?!?

Serious. Brad showed the cover art for 10001, Metroliner, and 10002 Club Car.

How in the world did the LUGNET database get updated this quickly? They are
already there, the 10001 and 10002.

Hats off the to LD, I think this is a great move. Let's see now, there is a
castle legend set,a train legend set, and now we need a SPACE and TOWN legen
set and we will be happy clams (Actuallu, many clams will be going for those
: ) )

As for anohter matter, did I read correctly they "lost" the monorail dies?
How in the world did that happen?!?!?!?! AAUUGGHH!!! Make new ones, please!

Awesome news, Lar, thanks!

Scott "Will the spending ever stop? Oh well, put me down for 2 metroliners
and 4 club cars!" S.