 Off-Topic / Fun / 7810
Re: August Surprise...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 04:43:23 GMT

Matt Brooks wrote in message <3B533F16.AACF15E1@sonic.net>...
WAITJUSTAMINNUT!!!! Richard you took your girlfriend to POWER
EXCHANGE??? BWHAHAHAAA!!! I know the manager. My best friend works
there... When did you go? You took her to the SUBSTATION???? Oh lordy...
lordy.... Your girlfriend sounds like a VERY interesting lady... Very
interesting indeedy... Oh me oh my....

I think there must be some connection between Lego and... other things. I am
not the only one in Vancouver who combines the two, or at least is
interested in both. Lego bricks have those nasty pointy corners... :-)

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/