 Events / BrickFest / 385
384  |  386
Subject:
August Surprise...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 16:04:46 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

While we waited... more foilage IS on the list for production, LD is aware
"do you look at what people buy on eBay? (asked as a followup)" Yes. It's
not a totally accurate factor... does 1 person buying 6 cypress for 110 mean
that there is a huge market at 50 cents a tree? Not necessarily. There are
other factors. Take Guarded Inn. Got a nice bump from the Lugnet
announcement, yes but it was when the catalogs hit that the sales went
through the roof...

"what themes are you, Brad J, personally interested in?" B: Castle as a kid.
I had a yellow castle in my office for many years when I was a marketing
consultant. I now have broadened to trains and space, etc... I build every
set that we release in Direct and I enjoy that..."

It's now 12 O'clock

Metroliner!