 Trains / 12252
Re: August Surprise...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 23:35:07 GMT

"Stephen Altbacker" <brewbastrd@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:GGJE73.Fwo@lugnet.com...

So maybe I am "beating a dead horse" with a little "subtle" humor.

When you have to explain a joke it is no longer "funny".  Explanation to
follow (if you "get the joke" please disregard).

Start Explanation:
I guess I just get a little tired when some one posts "Is this for real?
Does this mean...etc, etc...", every damn time the TLG comes out with
something new.  I thought it was painfully obvious that the new train cars
are "REAL".  I don't know why people post "Is this true?" all of the time,
so I made a few jokes about "Ben" Benecke and his April fools joke.
End of Explanation

Jeez, sorry. I'm relatively new to the train scene and didn't know.

    Iain