 Off-Topic / Fun / 7799
Re: August Surprise...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 02:49:54 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes:
While we waited... more foilage IS on the list for production, LD is aware
"do you look at what people buy on eBay? (asked as a followup)" Yes. It's
not a totally accurate factor... does 1 person buying 6 cypress for 110 mean
that there is a huge market at 50 cents a tree? Not necessarily. There are
other factors.

Larry, this post of yours was almost incoherent!

*But then...Larry is ALWAYS almost incoherent!*

<g,d,r>

Matt