 Trains / 12250
Re: August Surprise...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 23:07:02 GMT

Larry,

Play well.

-BrewB.

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ...
In lugnet.trains, Stephen Altbacker writes:
This is another one of "Ben" Benecke's cruel jokes.  He is infamous for
"recreating" Lego catalogues and fooling the good people of the Lego train
community into believing they are real.  He is a very, very mean person.

Ben,

Please stop this hoax.

Get a grip.

Brad Justus is a real person. He told over 100 other real people that this
was going to be happening, we all saw and heard it. Ben was nowhere near
Washington DC at the time.