 Events / BrickFest / 424
Re: August Surprise...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 20:13:17 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes:
They don't tend to use ebay pricing data for a great deal other than >realising that demand IS there, they conduct other studies to try to >determine what the price point can be.

As it should be, except that I'd like to think that price point has a lot to
do with the manufacturing and distribution process and less to do with what
we AFOL will pay for stuff.

I would tell you if Brad said! All he said was that they are aware of the
desire for more kinds and it is being looked at very hard and very seriously.

Very cool.  Thanks for the reply, Larry!

-- Hop-Frog (Power Exchange is a place to rub shoulders with the members of
Enron and to do to them what they are doing to California! Or so I wish...)