 People / 4680
Re: My MOC galleries are back on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 20:13:23 GMT

Thank you Molly.
Tell you what, I'm in the process of moving so my Lego is kind of mushed up
between boxes at the moment, but if you're interested you're more than welcome
to come visit and check out Dragon after the move.
Drop me a line and we'll work it out.

Mark

deal... I want V to get a look at what a real Lego collection looks like, since
we'll probably have a lot in a year or two I want to make sure she knows what
she's getting into here.

and I would love to see the Dragon close up, does it open up?  IE does it have
interior details and stuff?

see you in space  :)