 People / 4656
Re: My MOC galleries are back on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2006 20:45:35 GMT

In lugnet.people, Niels Bugge wrote:
   Just wanted to say that I like your stuff, some of your designs is really interesting and unusual.

thank you :)

I am surprised that people still like my old stuff, especially considering how many huge and amazing space ships have come in the last few years.

   I hope you’ll get back into Lego/Space again, there’s a new forum around, CSF, with a lot less history and mostly new people (like me) that may wish to get to know you (Molly), and would definitly like to see new stuff from you.

Don’t be shy

I do appreciate the heads-up

If you mean classic-space.com it looks like a wonderful place and I will check it out more... although I see a lot of names running that place that probably don’t want me hanging around there too much. Its really not shyness as much as I am honestly not interested in forcing my presence somewhere I’m not welcome. Keep in mind that who I am is a pretty hard thing for those guys to truly accept since they knew me for years before and I never really gave them clue of what I was dealing with mentally. I take the fact that I haven’t seen them discussing me at all or talked to me at all to mean they aren’t yet cool with me being who I am. And I am comfortable giving them that space.

hehe, I said space.

Molly