 People / 4669
Re: My MOC galleries are back on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 23:10:38 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Molly Friedrich wrote:
Hello Lugnet,

My name is Molly Friedrich.  I was a regular poster a few years ago under my old
name, although things have changed a lot for me and I needed some time to
process everything.

Holy cow!  I was like, "Hmmm, Molly must have come and gone a LONG time ago,
'cause I don't remember any of this and I've been here for a few years" then I
clicked your Brickshelf folder link and I was like, "Holy crap!  I remember when
those MOCs were introduced!!! I KNOW this person!! (sorta... in an online forum
kind of way...)

FANTASTIC!!!

Glad to see you back here!

The last thing I remember from you was an LDraw kind of thing, real boxy, but
HUGE with a fin above and a gun pod below...it wasn't long after you had decided
to sell all your Lego and I thought you said you might do more of those Ldraw
image things but I didn't see any.

Can't wait to see you building again!!