 People / 4674
Re: My MOC galleries are back on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 07:19:25 GMT

In lugnet.people, Kirby Warden wrote:
Glad to see you back here!

well, its good to be coming back!  I feel like a part of me that was missing is
being put back where it should be.  I never really enjoyed selling my collection
much, it was a practical issue at the time, and it was something I definately
had to do to because it helped me come to terms with issues I needed to deal
with.  I was using my Lego addiction (thats what it was to me) as a crutch to
avoid introspection.

The last thing I remember from you was an LDraw kind of thing, real boxy, but
HUGE with a fin above and a gun pod below...

yep, the ARC.  Its the tank that channels lighting.  when I go military, I go
military in a strange way I guess.

Can't wait to see you building again!!

can't wait to catch up on everything I've missed in the last few years!

like this whole grey color thing... I like the new greys... are people still
freaked out about that?

Molly