 People / 4679
Re: My MOC galleries are back on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 23:47:36 GMT

In lugnet.people, Molly Friedrich wrote:
next year I'm going to be back on the other side of the table tho  :)   That was my first one as a lowly spectator and its not nearly as interesting as being involved.

Molly

I'm getting sneaky. A friend who likes LEGO saw the pics on Flickr from the Con
and I suggested she take the family down next year as spectators. Five minutes
in the room and I bet she we will be back the year following, as you say, on the
other side of the table! Mwuuuah ha ha [evil chuckle].