 People / 4660
Re: My MOC galleries are back on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 00:52:44 GMT

In lugnet.people, Molly Friedrich wrote:
In lugnet.people, Niels Bugge wrote:

thank you  :)

I am surprised that people still like my old stuff, especially considering
how many huge and amazing space ships have come in the last few years.

I do appreciate the heads-up

If you mean classic-space.com it looks like a wonderful place and I will
check it out more... although I see a lot of names running that place that
probably don't want me hanging around there too much.  Its really not shyness
as much as I am honestly not interested in forcing my presence somewhere I'm
not welcome. Keep in mind that who I am is a pretty hard thing for those guys
to truly accept since they knew me for years before and I never really gave
them clue of what I was dealing with mentally.  I take the fact that I
haven't seen them discussing me at all or talked to me at all to mean they
aren't yet cool with me being who I am.  And I am comfortable giving them
that space.

hehe, I said space.

Molly

Molly, your building will always be legendary, it has been an inspiration for
all of us. I remember them before and it was a sad day when they dissappeared. I
help admin classic-space.com and I want to offically let you know we'd love to
have you back. Yours, mine, or anyone else's personal life really should not be
an issue. We stick to the brick and let those things which are personal be
off-topic just like how what I had for dinner is off-topic as well.

I'd love to see you back in the .space community with new MOCs someday.

--Kyle
www.classic-space.com
www.kepplah.com