 People / 4660
  Re: My MOC galleries are back on Brickshelf

(...) Molly, your building will always be legendary, it has been an inspiration for all of us. I remember them before and it was a sad day when they dissappeared. I help admin classic-space.com and I want to offically let you know we'd love to have (...) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.people)

  Re: My MOC galleries are back on Brickshelf

(...) Deal :) Sounds good to me, and thank you... also, after talking to the Grand Admiral, I think some of what I was percieving as a cold shoulder was merely a misunderstanding of some sort between two people going into their own respective dark (...) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.people)