 People / 4663
Re: My MOC galleries are back on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 02:20:36 GMT

In lugnet.people, Kyle Keppler wrote:
Molly, your building will always be legendary, it has been an inspiration for
all of us. I remember them before and it was a sad day when they dissappeared. I
help admin classic-space.com and I want to offically let you know we'd love to
have you back. Yours, mine, or anyone else's personal life really should not be
an issue. We stick to the brick and let those things which are personal be
off-topic just like how what I had for dinner is off-topic as well.

I'd love to see you back in the .space community with new MOCs someday.

Deal  :)

Sounds good to me, and thank you...

also, after talking to the Grand Admiral, I think some of what I was percieving
as a cold shoulder was merely a misunderstanding of some sort between two people
going into their own respective dark ages.

anyways,
I can't wait to build something again.  Its been 4 years of no Lego for me.