 People / 4652
Re: My MOC galleries are back on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2006 19:37:14 GMT

Hey Molly

Just wanted to say that I like your stuff, some of your designs is really interesting and unusual.

I hope you’ll get back into Lego/Space again, there’s a new forum around, CSF, with a lot less history and mostly new people (like me) that may wish to get to know you (Molly), and would definitly like to see new stuff from you.

Don’t be shy

Cheers NB