 People / 4676
Re: My MOC galleries are back on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 07:30:51 GMT

In lugnet.people, Ted Godwin wrote:
Sweet more CASTLE! Has Vanessa found classic-castle.com yet?

well, she has now  :)

I was a first-time attendee at NW BRick Con this year and I look forward to
meeting the two of you next year.

definately.  I love cons; all the action, the giant multi-person layouts, the
utter geekiness of a room full of adults that love Lego so much and the wacky
conversations you overhear... some of my best memories are from Cons.

next year I'm going to be back on the other side of the table tho  :)   That was my first one as a lowly spectator and its not nearly as interesting as being involved.

Molly