 People / 4673
Re: My MOC galleries are back on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 07:12:40 GMT

In lugnet.people, Nathan Todd wrote:

I’ll be honest enough to say I don’t remember you (than again I don’t darken .space’s door often) but looking around at your MOCs I was impressed by how they’ve withstood the test of time... I particularly liked this little one, because if it has to be space, it may as well be aquazone appropriate (for me anyway). Welcome back all the same, do stay...

thank you, I am definately staying... I am already planning my big return MOC

:)