 People / 4664
Re: My MOC galleries are back on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 02:25:09 GMT

In lugnet.people, Keith Goldman wrote:
Hey Molly, I've always been a fan of your mocs, especially Port Saturn and the
S.E.T.  Let me just echo the others by saying that I hope you pick up the hobby
again and continue to bring the noise.  If nothing else, maybe you'll feel
comfortable enough to hang out here and give the occaisonal comment/smack. Glad
to have you back.

-Keith

ah HA!  You were the one who liked Port Saturn  :]

(sorry I kid, but I never really felt that MOC lived up to what I wanted it to
be personally, maybe it was because of all the trans-antifreeze (probably my
least favorite color)... but I'm glad you enjoyed it nevertheless)

And I'm always glad to smack noobs about.  Point me at some!  hehe...

thanks,
Molly