 People / 4672
Re: My MOC galleries are back on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 07:09:50 GMT

In lugnet.people, Mark Neumann wrote:
Molly, welcome back.
I never really felt like I got to know you before and always have been a fan.
I'm actaully a little ashamed that I didn't really get a chance to say hi at
NWBrickCon.  But then I like to run around a lot.
If you decide to show up next year or come to a meeting, stop me and say hi!

Mark Neumann

well, I mainly wanted to talk to you because I really enjoyed that big blue ship
you were displaying.  I love all the details, like my favorite was probably the
rings around the ladder in the bay area.  That sort of attention to little stuff
is just great to see in person!

Molly