 People / 4657
Re: My MOC galleries are back on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2006 21:16:11 GMT

In lugnet.people, Molly Friedrich wrote:
In lugnet.people, Duane Hess wrote:
That's an unfortunate set of circumstances. I remember you from when you posted
before. You were, and presumably still are, a very leading edge builder. Just
let it be known that your skills will be missed. I'll make the leap though that
one day you'll be back. I'm hoping that your partner's interest keeps the embers
alive.

-Duane

Thank you, I do agree its unfortunate in a lot of ways.  I wish this wasn't the
thing I had to deal with in my life, its been a very hard and lonely road to
walk at times.  Things are getting very good now, however.  I think I am happier
and more content in my personal life than I ever could have been.

And thank you for the kind words, I always felt that only a handful of people
even knew who I was back then... mostly .space people... and when they stopped
talking to me I just felt nothing was left for me to hold on to here.  Only Tim
Courtney and Todd Lehman were nice to me and it was appreciated... but I didn't
really talk to them enough to consititute a proper social group I guess.

Hey Molly!

Good to see you posting again. I was going to write back to your original post,
but here looks like a better place to hang my response.

Just wanted to write and say I'm glad you're re-surfacing a bit, and glad you
were able to make it out to NWBC. I'm in a very dim ages, but I do keep tabs on
what is going on around the place and maintain contact with a few friends.
Though we haven't talked in a while, I'll always count you among mine. I hope
you get back into building because you're AMAZING at it and I love seeing what
you create.

-Tim

PS - I've made good use of your foliage in NILTC layouts, etc...