 People / 4662
Re: My MOC galleries are back on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 02:14:57 GMT

In lugnet.people, Tim Courtney wrote:
Hey Molly!

Hey Tim!

Just wanted to write and say I'm glad you're re-surfacing a bit, and glad you
were able to make it out to NWBC. I'm in a very dim ages, but I do keep tabs on
what is going on around the place and maintain contact with a few friends.

I remember you and Ondrew coming over to my place and helping me move when I was
preparing to move to Seattle, and I think I remember both of you stating with
some conviction that I would be back eventually.

Lego fans don't die, they just rest once in a while...

Though we haven't talked in a while, I'll always count you among mine. I hope
you get back into building because you're AMAZING at it and I love seeing what
you create.

thank you  :)   I'll be around, how can I resist the black-hole-like pull of The Brick?  What have you been doing for the last few years if you aren't building BTW?

PS - I've made good use of your foliage in NILTC layouts, etc...

That's awesome!  It does make me feel to good to know that all my Lego is out
there somewhere... hopefully being used in all sorts of MOCs.  Hell, a lot of
people must have parts from The BenGrace in their own ships... something to
think about anyways.

Is the NILTC still together?  I couldn't find anything on lugnet about them.

cheers!
Molly