 Town / 9152
Re: My MOC galleries are back on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2006 20:17:04 GMT

In lugnet.people, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
WRT the town/train stuff . . . I really like this red & tan building:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2068418>

Fire escapes!

I love fire escapes, I think I originally built that building just so I could
make the fire escapes on it  :B

it turned out to be one of my favorite things on my layout for the NILTC.  If I
were to retroactively name it, I would call it The Grumbels Building.  Its
inspired by those great turn of the century department stores like Gimbels,
Macy's etc... and I like the daily comic called Retail and in it they work at a
Grumbels.

Sorry for rambling a bit   :P

I might mess around with a dark red version of that building.  Maybe a sand
green roof . . .

that would look really good, go for it!

thanks,