 People / 4675
Re: My MOC galleries are back on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 07:24:51 GMT

In lugnet.people, Mladen Pejic wrote:
   Welcome back Molly!

I for one missed your work immensely.

You are definitely an innovator in many LEGO themes. I still think your spaceships are some of the finest ever built.

wow, coming from you that means a lot, Mladen. I have always been knocked out by your stuff, almost more than any other single builder out there. I am happy to see you are still knocking around Lugnet. What have you been up to the last few years?

   I’m glad you made this post and I’m glad you put your stuff back up. I think I speak for most people when I say that I would like to see you post again. You are a tremendously talented builder. However, I also understand that you might not feel comfortable returning. Whatever you decide to do, your existing work will continue to speak for itself.

well, so far I have been overwhelmed. I feel very welcomed on Lugnet, and I really appreciate it. My partner Vanessa and I are really looking forward to getting our collection of bricks up to par as fast as we can so we can start enjoying our new main hobby! Until then I guarantee I will be watching Lugnet and giving feedback when I appropriate.

cheers! M