 People / 4662
  Re: My MOC galleries are back on Brickshelf

(...) Hey Tim! (...) I remember you and Ondrew coming over to my place and helping me move when I was preparing to move to Seattle, and I think I remember both of you stating with some conviction that I would be back eventually. Lego fans don't die, (...) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.people)

  Re: My MOC galleries are back on Brickshelf

(...) Gosh, yes I remember that! And back you are... (...) Well, since finishing school in 05 I've been spending the time being the entrepreneur I am and getting my life established. Way too much activity, ups and downs, etc to talk about here, and (...) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.people)