 People / 4652
    Re: My MOC galleries are back on Brickshelf —Niels Bugge
   Hey Molly Just wanted to say that I like your stuff, some of your designs is really interesting and unusual. I hope you'll get back into Lego/Space again, there's a new forum around, CSF, with a lot less history and mostly new people (like me) that (...) (18 years ago, 12-Oct-06, to lugnet.people, FTX)

        Re: My MOC galleries are back on Brickshelf —Molly Friedrich
   (...) thank you :) I am surprised that people still like my old stuff, especially considering how many huge and amazing space ships have come in the last few years. (...) I do appreciate the heads-up If you mean classic-space.com it looks like a (...) (18 years ago, 12-Oct-06, to lugnet.people, FTX)

        Re: My MOC galleries are back on Brickshelf —Kyle Keppler
     (...) Molly, your building will always be legendary, it has been an inspiration for all of us. I remember them before and it was a sad day when they dissappeared. I help admin classic-space.com and I want to offically let you know we'd love to have (...) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.people)

         Re: My MOC galleries are back on Brickshelf —Molly Friedrich
     (...) Deal :) Sounds good to me, and thank you... also, after talking to the Grand Admiral, I think some of what I was percieving as a cold shoulder was merely a misunderstanding of some sort between two people going into their own respective dark (...) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.people)

        Re: My MOC galleries are back on Brickshelf —Kirby Warden
   (...) Hey, don't sell yourself short. I've seen people link to your MOCs more than once on that site and never once read a bad remark of any history...only regret that such a great builder gave up the hobby. There are some people there who really (...) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.people, FTX)