 People / 4681
Re: 10 years of LEGO on my mind
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:26:16 GMT

Hey Eric,

It was great to go back through LomM to see some favorite old constructions and some newer ones that I had missed. Happy anniversary! Your Estuary Stronghold has always been one of my favorite MOCs and may be the first time I saw the curved wall technique. BTW, the “visual tour” of the Estuary Stronghold works fine for me but the “Linear Slideshow” just gives a bunch of broken image links.

Anyway, as a castle guy I hope you create a project along these lines again soon (I did like the various castle scenes in your recent amusement park ride), but all of your creations, and your LEGO musings, truly make this a great site.

BTW, Classic-Castle recently started a Classic-Castle Cool Links page - essentially a reincarnation of the old Lugnet Cool LEGO Site of the Week, with a special focus on castle-themed sites. Rather than spend two years re-nominating old great sites, I went back through the CLSotW archives and added all sites with castle content as honorary Classic-Castle Cool Links, so LEGO on my Mind is an honorary CCCL.

Bruce Hietbrink