 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 226
Re: New VLC Logo Idea -- TLC's reply
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 21:45:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Robin Sather writes:
This looks very good, Robin. I actually like this corner slope better
than the 1x1 brick.

I'm not sure I do.  It was just a quick mockup, an idea.  I'm trying
to think of a way to implement Alex's idea.  She suggested doing
something with the "V".

I like the corner slope.  If you rotated it 90 degrees clockwise, you'd have
an L for LEGO, and if you went 45 degrees, you'd have a V for Vancouver...

Just some feedback from your sunny neighbour to the east.   :-)

SRC