 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 177
Re: New VLC Logo Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 18:42:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Robin Sather writes:

I tried to capture something of the character of the city in the word
Vancouver (snow capped mountains under a blue sky).  I kind of
"borrowed" the style from the logo of a local tourist outfit.
Somehow, it really appealed to me.

Hmm, where did everybody else go?  Probably down to Seattle...

Anyway, I like it!  The logo definitely captures the character of our city
with the snow/mountains/sky.  It's much brighter than incorporating rain into
the logo, hehe...

Bryan