 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 186
Re: New VLC Logo Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 05:46:33 GMT

I also prefer the mountain one as well.

The others are very creative and artistic, but I think the first one truly
defines the region in which we live.

Xandria
Kevin Wilson <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote in message
Robin Sather wrote:
with some logo ideas for the VLC.  Well, I've been working on it a
bit, and have posted one of the ones I like best so far.  Check it out
on brickshelf, at:

I like the logo idea with the mountains the word Vancouver a lot. The
only reservation I have is that TLC asked for the "LDRAW" on the studs
of the Ldraw logo brick to be removed, so that VLC on teh studs may not
be what we want. I can't remember the details, but it was in the
negotiations before LDraw took part in teh Kidvention.

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
Open Air Market: Limited edition kit
http://kevc.bricksmiths.com/cat-mrkt.htm