 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 181
Re: New VLC Logo Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 08:10:46 GMT

I thought I'd throw another logo idea up for perusal.  Well actually a
couple of variations on the same theme.  Again, we could use the
"woodcut" lego brick alone, without the words, anywhere we wanted to
have a more compact "logo".

Same URL to take a look, by the way ...

I was going for something a little more "classy", or upscale.  Why, I
don't know.  Is that what we represent?  Who knows?  Nobody knows.  I
just liked the look of it.  I don't know which of the two styles I
like best, but I think I like the "black" woodcut better than the
"white" one.

Maybe they will look different tomorrow.  I'm exhausted.  Goin' to
bed.

Sweet dreams all,

Robin