 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 213
Re: New VLC Logo Idea -- TLC's reply
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 16:53:09 GMT

Dean Husby wrote:
I keep forgetting that more then just our club can read this forum. I don't
really know if that's appropriate.

Larry reads *everything*. Or he used to. Dunno if anyone else does.

If we want a private forum (like PNLTC has) we can set up a mailing
list. I run several on eGroups and find it very easy to use and
convenient. It does have the disadvantage that others find it harder to
find out about us since we would no longer be in evidence on LUGNET as
an organisation if discussion moved to a mailing list. Before the world
record train event I looked in the PNLTC's org.us.pnltc group for info
about it and there's nothing at all there.

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
Open Air Market: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-mrkt.htm