 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 194
Re: New VLC Logo Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 18:05:13 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:

Course, now I'm getting sleepy again, and forgetting things ...

I meant to re-solicit any suggestions for changes, improvements, etc.

What should be done about the "stud" question?  Do you think TLC would
choke on it considering that it's a fan club?  Meaning that it's not a
"product" or "service" that stands to make money, or represent TLC is
some way.  Of course, LDraw is free, but you get my meaning.

Should it somehow be presented to them?  Through Brad Justus, perhaps?
Or perhaps just a change to the design in some way.  We could put
"VLC" on the sides of the brick perhaps.

Robin

I would recommend leaving it as it is. IF Lego gets 'pissy' we just say
it's a Mega-BLok... <GRIN>

Seriously though maybe sending the 'proof of concept' to Lego would be
good. Brad isn't the guy, he's the bulk one. Maybe that Susan From
Consumer Affairs could send us in the right direction.

As a second VLC on the side of the brick would be good too IMHO.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html