 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 219
Re: New VLC Logo Idea -- TLC's reply
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 20:05:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Frank Filz writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Kevin Wilson writes:
Dean Husby wrote:
I keep forgetting that more then just our club can read this forum. I don't
really know if that's appropriate.

Larry reads *everything*. Or he used to. Dunno if anyone else does.

I no longer read everything. It's not possible. :-) But I DO use the web
interface, two ways of finding things, looking at the traffic page, and just
scrolling backward in the "entire" posting list that you get when you first
enter... either of those will find a hot and controversial topic, so I skim
in, read the tree and then stick my oar in. I also search for my name so find
references to myself. (egoboo, I know)

I think PNLTC has swung TOO far to the private mail list but private lists are
indispensable. Guild of Bricksmiths would never get anything done without them.

++Lar