 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 204
Re: New VLC Logo Idea -- TLC's reply
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 01:02:34 GMT

I whipped up a quick and dirty modification to the original logo.  The
"piece" is a top down view of a corner slope, minus the text on top of
the stud.  Anyone not familiar with Lego will probably not even
recognize this image for what it is (and hence not "confuse" our fan
site with TLC's).  A "true fan", however, will know immediately (I
suspect) what it is, and think something like "Gee, I sure wish I had
more of those ...".    ;-)

Link is at:

Robin

P.S.  I also added the "(R)" and moved the maple leaf from the middle
to the right end.