 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 188
Re: New VLC Logo Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 06:17:03 GMT

I also prefer the mountain one as well.

The others are very creative and artistic, but I think the first one truly
defines the region in which we live.

After sleeping on it, I tend to agree with you.  The mountain logo
captures Vancouver, and is also more "fun" than the other.  Maybe I'll
revamp the other, and use it on my own lego page, whenever I get that
finished ... (or started ;-)

Robin