 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 221
220  |  222
Subject:
VLC Logo Idea -- seriously
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 02:34:20 GMT

yes, to the future.

And to messages where playful sarcasm doesn't fly.

ok... seriously...

1.  the registered symbol is a must.

2.  do we want to change the name?  I feel that having LEGO (R) in the
club's name is important to truly define us.  Others...

3.  the brick motif.  Incorporating a brick motif into the V would really be
cool.  Alternatively, something a tad more rare (technic piece  ;-)  )...
the sloped corner piece is a little squarish in my opinion... just my
opinion.  But I don't know what piece would work here...

Other thoughts...

Xan