 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 223
Re: New VLC Logo Idea -- TLC's reply
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 02:58:24 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:
I completely understand TLC's position, and will be happy to live

within the bounds set by them.  After all, without TLC, who would have
any fun!!!

Robin

With out buyer's Lego would not have any fun...

--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html