 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 205
Re: New VLC Logo Idea -- TLC's reply
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 04:53:03 GMT
(canceled)

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: New VLC Logo Idea -- TLC's reply

Dear Alexandria - Thank you for forwarding the URL location of your proposed logo to me. I apologize that it has taken me so long to get back to you. I have reviewed the logo and have several comments. 1. We discourage the use of images of something (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)