 Marketplace / Theory / 1261
Re: How does one become a "Guild of Bricksmiths(tm)" member?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 01:12:05 GMT

Chris Weeks wrote:
Anyone here play Illuminati by SJG?  "The Bavarian Illuminati attempts >to control The LEGO Company with the assistance of 30-something nerds."

Hey, count me out of the 30-somethings! I passed 40 several years ago...

Kevin
--
Personal Lego Web page:
eBay auctions:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/