 Marketplace / Theory / 1255
Re: How does one become a "Guild of Bricksmiths(tm)" member?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 19:15:54 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Larry Pieniazek writes:

[snip]
faction n 1: a clique that seeks power usually through intrigue [syn: cabal,
junta, junto, camarilla]

Cool.  The Cabal of Brick-layers...oh wait...isn't that the Masons?

Anyone here play Illuminati by SJG?  "The Bavarian Illuminati attempts to
control The LEGO Company with the assistance of 30-something nerds."

Chris