 Off-Topic / Fun / 4948
Re: How does one become a "Guild of Bricksmiths(tm)" member?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 19:52:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.market.theory, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
In lugnet.market.theory, Larry Pieniazek writes:

[snip]
faction n 1: a clique that seeks power usually through intrigue [syn: cabal,
junta, junto, camarilla]

Cool.  The Cabal of Brick-layers...oh wait...isn't that the Masons?

Anyone here play Illuminati by SJG?  "The Bavarian Illuminati attempts to
control The LEGO Company with the assistance of 30-something nerds."

:)

"Relax, it's only 1's and 0's." - The Network

Illuminati is one of my favorite non-serious games, ranking up there with
Hunta (Yes, El Presidente!) and Family Business (Up against the wall!)

Although lately I've been getting hooked on silly games from a company called
"Cheap-Ass Games", which produces funky little games with minimal
packaging/overhead.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/
I'm getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com
Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund Lugnet.