 Off-Topic / Fun / 4952
Re: How does one become a "Guild of Bricksmiths(tm)" member?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 20:09:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Erm, replying to myself replying to myself again...

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Incidentally, James Ernest (the prez of the company) is a Lego fan.
http://www.cheapass.com/eyeca.html

But isn't that Bram's photocopier?

Cheers,
- jsproat